Maximum Quality — Minimum Maintenance
Adding Vinyl fencing will help increase the value of your property while maintaining an appearance of distinction and separation. Whether your main focus is aesthetics, privacy, or functionality — with a wide variety of colours and styles to choose from DLR can help you find the right vinyl fence for you.
- Vinyl is a lifetime investment.- Vinyl is about 5 times stronger than wood, and therefore lasts much longer. It is very rare that vinyl needs replacing at all.
- Vinyl stays beautiful longer.- Quality vinyl is not just coloured on the exterior, but all the way through the depth of the material. No painting or refinishing is required to keep the colours vibrant.
- Vinyl is easy to clean.- Soap and water is generally all it takes to clean your vinyl structures.
- Vinyl does not decompose.- Vinyl is immune to rot, insects, mold and rust. It definitely stands the test of time.
- Vinyl is flexible.- It will not snap as easy as wood, or bend as easy as metal. No product stands up to Alberta’s strong winds and weather conditions as well as vinyl.
- Vinyl is kid friendly.- Vinyl doesn’t splinter or chip, making it extremely safe for the little ones playing outside. Also, when children decide to add “a little extra beauty” while colouring outside, it doesn’t penetrate the exterior as it does with wood, making it much easier to remove.
Standard heights in our Privacy fencing are 5′ high – 6′ high. Other heights are special order. All colours are interchangeable which gives you many colour options, whether it is one solid colour, a multi-tone combination. We have 8 standard styles shown here in our spec sheets but we are able to custom design to your desire.